Simple Gestures-Pricless

Priceless Gestures that money can't buy!
  •   I don't know about you, but I love to relish in the simple gestures that mean so little to some. Forget about any over the top or a elaborate gesture to prove that I'm loved or appreciated I don't need that. 

  • Give me hugs, smiles, thank yous, letters, lunch dates, days off,  long scenic walks and family outings. 
Each day gives you another chance to appreciate, congratulate and welcome new experiences . 

Time for some action: any action, courtesy, communication, etc., intended for effect or as a formality; considered expression;
  • So are you receptive to your surroundings or are you just avoiding God's goodness which remains to be seen everyday?
  • Gestures are any form of action which takes place at an appointed time. I like taking action to make things happen it's a witness of not only your spirit but your character which people are watching.
  • Do you know that when you make a conscious effort to fulfill someones need you reach out side yourself. Most times the reward of that is a feeling of glee but more than that the act itself is selfless.
Now this is just a little about me but what sweet simple pleasures are priceless to you?

I promise you if you take time out of your busy schedule today to by completing some simple gesture for someone, I'm sure the affects will be profound. (example: a handshake, a hug, smile, a phone call, a love letter, a small package, a surprise or a simple thank you.)

Are you noticing, acknowledging and appreciating your surroundings?
  • I try to make it my business to notice small but meaningful things why because they tend to bring me such joy plus I usually learn something new about myself . 
  • Also I like to acknowledge those who some overlook, like the handicap, destitute, and the strange, why because we are all Gods children. God didn't leave you were he found you, so try not to leave those behind who are different from you- you will never know how blessed you'll be when you deliberately reach back and pickup someone up. 

Lastly: Priceless to me are small but simple meaningful gestures which some take for granted. I choose to acknowledge them and recognize the significance of reaching outside yourself for the greater purpose-growth and fulfillment!



Powerful Antioxidant effect Turmeric Curcumin  Here's a safe and easy way to help your body against early ageing. Give your body a boost. 

Comments

  1. Sometimes those little gestures can mean so much. It can even result in a new opportunity, you never know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have sense of urgency or Complacency?

Limit the excuses

Health Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil