I live to say great things!

"I live to speak, of Great and Profound things!"

Give me something to say with explosive content! I'll speak words that filters knowledge with the right urge to push you past your present day concerns. I'm talking about the type of speech which inspires you to reach inside yourself and pulls slothfulness out of you. 


Note: Some words expressed daily serve no meaningful purpose;  like rude malicious content,rumors and slander. OK, I stand corrected degrading words do serve a purpose, to harm an individual's morale, destroy their character and possibly ruin their self-esteem.

--(But only if you let it!)

Remember to let your haters motivate you past self-destruction. It's therapeutic.

There is some language, conversations and edifying speech that reinvent, invigorate and sit so still within you that they eventually produce, invent and live eternally, because they are not just mere words.

If I could say something that tantalizes your ear-gate that not only awakens the dead things, but outwardly changes your thought process I will. Then I've truly said more than a word but created an atmosphere of change for you and me.

• Anyone can make you laugh with a word, a poem or a joke, but after the initial laughter what are you left with? (Just a thought.)

• Don't get me wrong I love to laugh out loud and inside. I may be the silliest person you may ever come in contact with. "I love life so I laugh often." But give me something that will help me grow and mature into a better person, then I'll take that over a lingering giggle, any day.


Let's recap:

1. Listener, do you hear me speak in a quiet whisper or do these words scream loudly to your spirit-man? You see my dear, I yearn to leave a lasting impression upon you.

2. Do you get what I'm trying to say? I want to speak loud and clear so you comprehend and get the point of my vain chatter. (Content and substance matters!)

3. Did you know every time you write or open your mouth to speak you have the opportunity to invoke change? Let's assume that this is something you did know. So does it affect your verbal material or maybe it doesn't even make you want to think before you speak. (Just food for thought!)

• Give me something to say that won't hurt the ears, but uplift those that take in the information given to them free of charge. Give me something to say that warrants research and consumption.

• I live to say great things and share great knowledge. If I've challenged you to do the same then be an example today. Don't hold verbal edification in share your view point with someone in need of a word in season.

If you have a pile of useful information hanging around you collecting dust, will you share it? I hope so because gainful information is needed.

Note: This Blog Entry is a re-post from one of my online articles under the pen-name (CrimsonLore)*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you have sense of urgency or Complacency?

Limit the excuses

Health Benefits of Patchouli Essential Oil