Inspired by My Roots, I am not my hair!!



So I was recently inspired by my roots. From the kinky nappy roots of the hair on top of my head I had an epiphany.  I had to come to the place where I realize that I am much deeper then surface, face, body, Hair and human. I am not my hair! http://bit.ly/2xpylAP

 Upon this journey of self discovery I learned a lot about my self, my worth, my value and  how I see myself.  Who knew deciding to wear my hair naturally curly would invoke a deep change, knowledge and awareness.

1. I am Super Natural with an emphasis on Natural. Formed from the dust born onto this earth with the breath of God soaring through my being.
2. Secondly I am not a hallow shell encapsulated by skin, bones, muscle, veins, blood and the whole anatomy. I am a Spirit being shining bright.

I found me beneath the sea of weave, texture and perms.

This lady wasn't just learning about her hair, the thickness, how to nurture her roots for me it's self discovery. I'm so in tune with my oneness now.  All from taking a leap of faith and venturing out into the unknown of All Natural Hair Gal. Who knew.
To know yourself is to Love Oneself...I love me

Who I am- "I am women hear me roar!" 
              (I have lots to say so I'm having my say...Are you listening?)
Why I am- " God needs me at this time and moment to do something Great! I represent Him, The Great I am!!!" 
              (And So do you if you choose it's a awesome ride.)
and  Who's I am.- "The Daughter of  a Holy King" -God the Father of All

 In just 6 months I found the me I was always looking for hidden underneath my roots. What took me so long? -(Fear of the unknown possible failure).

You to can take a journey into self to redefine, to find and locate the true you. Every journey is different because we all are different but for sure you will find out something extraordinary about yourself.

I pride myself on learning through experience & learning from it:

Dig deep to find your roots and get to the problem that has been holding you back from enjoying you. My message to you is be inspired and inspire others to live life, acknowledge truth and pursue it with your entire being. It will free you from the debris that tries to keep you bound.


And by chance if you are looking to cause change and provoke conversation pickup my latest t-shirt. Order here: http://a.co/7e9dyxC  Thank you for the support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limit the excuses

Do you have sense of urgency or Complacency?

When You think you can't- You can!