Refreshing Rain

Liquid Drops of Beautification 

Quote: "Gentle mist trickles down my cheek moisture touch my eyelids and what do I see, Rain sweet rain descending upon me. The clouds above do not dare display what the day will bring".- Michelle Adam



Rain: water that falls in drops from clouds in the sky.











  • Rain Helps the Flowers to Grow and Trees to flourish; It feeds and refreshes
  • It causes Hydration of the earth
  • Rain also is liquid nourishment for the animals that roam free. 
  • Rain is Necessary for Human Existence


 How do you feel when you awake and it's raining? 

 I awake this day smiling after I notice the sound of rushing rain. Rain has always soothe me and kept me calm. I don't know about you but I am not one that hates when water starts to flow from heaven. I look at rain as liquid sunshine or a sign of a cleansing for the world

Without Rain this land would be Desolate dry and would have no abundance or growth of Trees, Woodlands or Crops. I'm Grateful for the way God has decided to replenish and refresh the earth. 


Isaiah 45: 8 "You heavens above, rain down my righteousness; let the clouds shower it down. Let the earth open wide, let salvation spring up, let righteousness flourish with it; I, the LORD, have created it."

Ladies: Women Puddle Rain Boots Keep it stylish with these adorable rain boots.
Men if you need to cover up on a stormy evening here's a lite rain suit to keep you dry. 
Men's Ultra thin rain suit. If you have to be in it then Why not do it with style as you stay dry.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Limit the excuses

Do you have sense of urgency or Complacency?

When You think you can't- You can!